The Stranniki (Russian for Runaways or Wanderers) are the strong Pomorsky Old Believers who rejected prayers for Tsar Peter and all government papers (identification, passports, money, etc). They would not wear clothing contrary to Old Orthodox Russia, nor eat with those of contrary Faith and Practice. Keeping themselves separate from the antichrist society they went far into the Siberian wilderness. This blog is about these people and my effort to conform my life to theirs.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is It Good To Be Normal?

I have heard that it is good to be normal. But in this abnormal world it makes me wonder, what exactly is normal? We should reconsider what we are doing if being normal means going around parading in this make-believe, imaginary and unreal world. I think it is more normal to seek what is right before God. That too has many and various interpretations. Lord help us to be living a life of repentance.